South African Head Office
57 Swarthout Street, Doringkloof, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa, 0157
From within South Africa: (012) 6709010 or (012) 6709022
From outside South Africa: (0027) 12 6709010 or (0027) 12 6709022
Office Hours Monday to Friday 9:00 to 15:00
Official South African Document Retrieval, Authentication and Legalisation Specialists
Good Standing Certificates
Check your Status
Medical certificate Legalisation
You need South African Medical Certificates to be Apostilled, Authenticated or Legalised for use in another Country.
NB: Only from medical practitioners registered in South Africa can be Authenticated.
A: Original Certificates and Reports are needed with the following information:
• Medical officer practise number.
• Medical officer registration no with HPRC
• Very Important if you need more than one copy ask the medical officer to issue you with more tha one original -
• Copies are made and presented with the originals to the Department of Higher Education Head Office in Pretoria.
B: Lead Time:
• 3 to 5 days depending on availability of certification personnel.
3. Cost Fees and Payment: The fees and cost excludes Health Professional Counsel fees which will be charged separate if applicable.
• Service Fee: R 150 per document per department with a minimum fee of R 445 per department for the first 3 documents and R 165 per document there after
• Above fees excludes HPCSA fees.
1. Cost Estimates:
• We will reply with a indication of cost.
2. After we have returned the quotation or if we have answered your query satisfactory
2.1. Download and Complete the Client Sheet.
2.2. Courier the following to us:
• Client Sheet
• Requirement List
• Original Documents
• Copy of applicants Id or passport
2.4. On Receipt of the documents we will;
• We will confirm receipt.
• Confirm process and estimated fees.
• We will email you a invoice with with banking payment details.
• On receipt of final payment we will courier the certificates to u.
2.3. Courier Address and contact Details.
G P J Maritz
57 Swarthout Street
OUR NEW COLLECTION SERVICE IN SOUTH AFRICA
• Complete application for Collection
• Make payment of R 180 into the supplied bank account
• Use your initials and surname as reference.
• Scan and email us the application for collection and proof of payment.
• We will arrange for collection the following working day.
Lead times are based on our experience in 85% plus of our applications but cannot be guaranteed