South African Head Office
57 Swarthout Street, Doringkloof, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa, 0157
From within South Africa: (012) 6709010 or (012) 6709022
From outside South Africa: (0027) 12 6709010 or (0027) 12 6709022
Office Hours Monday to Friday 9:00 to 15:00
Official South African Document Retrieval, Authentication and Legalisation Specialists
Good Standing Certificates
Check your Status
Translation of Documents
Documents can be translated by a Official Translator recognised by the High Court. This translation can then be Authenticated or Apostilled by the High Court.
1. How do you apply for a official translation of a document.
1.1. Scan and email us the document to be translated -
1.2. Download and complete the Client Sheet.
1.3. Courier above documents to us at: (Documents can also be delivered)
57 Swarthout Street
2. Lead Times and fees : Although lead times are a indication of results in at least 85% of our applications GMTM consultants does in no way Guarantee lead times in any way and does not accept responsibility for any loss due to delays in issue of certificates and/or certificates issued with faulty information.
2.1. Normal Lead Time 3 to 10 working days.
• From R 775-
2.2. Expidited Lead : Cannot be Expidited
3. Courier Fees
3.1. Door to Door where possible in South Africa R 150-
• Our preferred service provider is The Courier Guy and parcels can be tracked here
• If documents cannot be delivered door to door documents will be courier ed to your nearest post Office via Speed Service couriers.
3.2. Door to Door where possible any destination outside of South Africa R 625-
• Our preferred service provider is DHL and parcels can be tracked here
6. Payment methods and Forex and Bank Fees: banking details will be supplied with the invoice.
6.1. EFT from any bank in South Africa -
6.2. EFT from a bank outside of South Africa forex fees of R 170 per transaction.
6.3. Cash payment from within South Africa -
6.4. PayPal -
8. Process when we receive the Application:
OUR NEW COLLECTION SERVICE IN SOUTH AFRICA
• Complete application for Collection
• Make payment of R 180 into the supplied bank account
• Use your initials and surname as reference.
• Scan and email us the application for collection and proof of payment.
• We will arrange for collection the following working day.
Lead times are based on our experience in 85% plus of our applications but cannot be guaranteed