VEHICLE ROAD WORTHY CERTIFICATE - RWCTel: (012) 6709022 Cell: 0795975052 Email: email@example.com
Vehicle Export Police Clearance – SARPCO Export Police Clearance – Vehicle Export Permit – Vehicle Police Clearance for Stolen and Recovered – Vehicle Police Clearance for Engine Change – Vehicle Police Clearance for Cross Border Visit / Temporary Export
WHEN DO YOU NEED A ROADWORTHY CERTIFICATE?
You must have your motor vehicle tested for roadworthiness before you register it in your name. If your motor vehicle is used for public transport or is a heavy-load vehicle (excluding buses), you must take it to be tested for roadworthiness every year before you renew the motor vehicle license. A bus must be tested for roadworthiness every six months.
LEAD TIME FOR RWC
- Appointments are usually obtained within 5 to 7 workdays.
- Takes between one and 2 hours.
BY WHOM ARE DATA DOTS DONE?
- Accredited Fitters
WHAT DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION ARE NEEDED FOR THE VEHICLE TO BE DATA DOTTED.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of Owners ID ( Either passport, ID, or Traffic Register with Passport) not older than 3 months.
- Owners address and contact details.
WHAT IS PROCESS FOR VCASSA TO DO VEHICLE EXPORT POLICE CLEARANCE AND EXPORT PERMIT ON A CLIENTS BEHALF?
- Contact us or complete the inquiry form.
- We will respond with all the necessary forms and instructions.
- The client completes the forms and gets the originals ready which we will collect with the vehicle.
- Where certified copies are needed, our in house commissioner of oaths will certify documents on collection of the vehicle after inspection of originals.
- The vehicle is collected the day of inspection by one of our consultants and returned the same day. Vehicles are not kept overnight.
- An invoice is sent and full payment can be done by EFT at least 48 hours in advance or by cash or credit card on collection of the vehicle.
VEHICLE EXPORT INQUIRY
WHAT DOCUMENTS WILL THE CLIENT RECEIVE BACK?
- DATA Dot Certificate.
Can a Financed Vehicle be Exported
Financed Vehicles can only be Exported with explicit authorization by the finance house.
Finance houses will in general not give consent.
My Vehicle is paid off but the Registration Documents still shows the Finance House as The Title Holder.
The Titleholder and Owner must be the same person or institution.
You will have to register the vehicle to rectify the Registration document.
I have done a Engine Change but the old Engine Number still shows on my Registration Certificate.
You will have to do a Police Clearance to rectify the Engine no then apply for a new Registration Certificate before the Export Clearance can be done.